Experiencing lag when playing games on fission...

jkidd16

Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but when I had the original motoblur OS, and played games like angry birds, fruit ninja, and doodle jump, the game would play smoothly. However, from day 1 since I flashed on the Fission ROM and tried out the gingerbread theme with new transitions, the phone lags when I play those games. The game choppy at times and gameplay isnt smooth anymore. Anyone know why this happens? My phone is faster without motoblur, but why are games laggier with stock android gingerbread theme?

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'm not sure why, but when I had the original motoblur OS, and played games like angry birds, fruit ninja, and doodle jump, the game would play smoothly. However, from day 1 since I flashed on the Fission ROM and tried out the gingerbread theme with new transitions, the phone lags when I play those games. The game choppy at times and gameplay isnt smooth anymore. Anyone know why this happens? My phone is faster without motoblur, but why are games laggier with stock android gingerbread theme?

I am not sure of the exact reason this happens, although I do know that all blurless rom's get a little bit less fps(frames per second) score for me on the Neo Core graphic testing app. I have found that ApeX 1.3.1 and GummyJar 2.5 are the fastest, most stable "blurless" ROM's.

I hope this helped and if not just let me know man.