1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Experiencing lag when playing games on fission...

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by jkidd16, Jan 10, 2011.

1. jkidd16

jkidd16 New Member

I'm not sure why, but when I had the original motoblur OS, and played games like angry birds, fruit ninja, and doodle jump, the game would play smoothly. However, from day 1 since I flashed on the Fission ROM and tried out the gingerbread theme with new transitions, the phone lags when I play those games. The game choppy at times and gameplay isnt smooth anymore. Anyone know why this happens? My phone is faster without motoblur, but why are games laggier with stock android gingerbread theme?
  2. cydetrakd

cydetrakd New Member

fission is a garbage rom try squidlyrom or apex
  3. droidzforlife

droidzforlife Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3! Theme Developer Premium Member

I am not sure of the exact reason this happens, although I do know that all blurless rom's get a little bit less fps(frames per second) score for me on the Neo Core graphic testing app. I have found that ApeX 1.3.1 and GummyJar 2.5 are the fastest, most stable "blurless" ROM's.

I hope this helped and if not just let me know man.
Search tags for this page
android phone choppy while playing games

droid 3 game lag

how to prevent game lagging on android
how to stop fruit ninja lagging in android

how to stop games from lagging on android

how to stop phone from lagging while playing game
how to stop your android phone from lagging while playing ga
lag android games
less lag when playing android games