Reaction score
If you are experiencing this post what rom or if you are stock how oftenn

Thanks.

sent from droidforums app

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm on das bamf Ginger sense 3.0 using the gingerbread keyboard. Very little KB lag but occasionally. Usually right after boot or after using a resource intensive app like pvz.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

jimmiem

Reaction score
Stock rooted. HTC stock keyboard. I wouldn't call it lag exactly, but when I'm typing fast it sometimes skips letters. They will pop up so I know I hit them, but then it will change the letter to the next letter I press instead of adding a new letter to the end... Does that make sense? Like if I type "bread" it will type "br" and then when I hit the "e" instead of it becoming "bre" it will change the "r" to an "e"

Jaysizzle

Reaction score
Stock rooted. HTC stock keyboard. I wouldn't call it lag exactly, but when I'm typing fast it sometimes skips letters. They will pop up so I know I hit them, but then it will change the letter to the next letter I press instead of adding a new letter to the end... Does that make sense? Like if I type "bread" it will type "br" and then when I hit the "e" instead of it becoming "bre" it will change the "r" to an "e"

I've actually had that same problem. Im stock everything and it lags while texting.

Droid592

Reaction score
Better keyboard, it's way better then the HTC keyboard IMO

Rooted HTC Thunderbolt

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am noticing the problem with every keyboard I have tried many things and I am trying to see if any one else is having the same problem so i can trouble shoot. I am having it happen more and more. Literally every five words it lags.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yup done that twice. I was gonna chalk it up to me being on ggingerbread but I dod some research and.saw that people had the same experience dating all the way back to release day. So I am basically trying to see if there is a pattern.

kparks

Reaction score
mine only lags right when i turn the phone on or when im charging the phone and im stock

Rotas

Reaction score
I am on stock, but im not sure it's the keyboard.

It could be that, or the messages app on it.
Its been lagging a lot when I am texting someone though.

DroidXCBR

Reaction score
Completely stock and happens 3 to 4 times daily and requires a manual restart to fix it....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums