[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

Sadahiro

Reaction score
In relation to the Honeyscream theme, lets say I have go launcher, and if I was to apply it, what does it change? Would it change my app dock? Or clock at the top?

themistah

Reaction score
Top Bar will stay the same pull down will stay the same.... Bottom dock will change and scrolling animation can be changed app drawer will change.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

PbSandman7

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea when the links for this ROM will be back up and running? Or know of an alternate place where they are located?

Btw.. when I was reading through and people mentioned having to delete "unthrottle" before flashing.... noob question but what is unthrottle?

wooddale

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea when the links for this ROM will be back up and running? Or know of an alternate place where they are located?

Btw.. when I was reading through and people mentioned having to delete "unthrottle" before flashing.... noob question but what is unthrottle?
It depends on what version you had on if its your first time flashing the rom dont worry about it. If not just look on both internal and external if ya see em delete them. The bad news I think the only place you might be able to get them is on Rootzwi. Unless your on 901.

PbSandman7

Reaction score
Ya this would be the first ROM flash for me and I am on 5.5.893. Nobody has any plans of loading the links back up on this site for the TH3ORY Roms? Where is the rootzwi located?

wooddale

Reaction score
Ya this would be the first ROM flash for me and I am on 5.5.893. Nobody has any plans of loading the links back up on this site for the TH3ORY Roms? Where is the rootzwi located?
I ckd Rootzwiki he pulled from there. You can try Eclicpe rom it is IMO the fastest smoothest rom out there and is bazed on 893 so it will.work for you. Just make a nanoid backup of stock 893 and foreveroot it. Then you can have at it and always come back if there is another OTA.

PbSandman7

Reaction score
I thought a lot of people were having issues with the eclipse ROM, continuous forceclose issues..etc. It seemed like people were having better luck with Liberty and even more luck with the functionality and no bugs with Theory... ? More info would be great.

wooddale

Reaction score
I thought a lot of people were having issues with the eclipse ROM, continuous forceclose issues..etc. It seemed like people were having better luck with Liberty and even more luck with the functionality and no bugs with Theory... ? More info would be great.
I have been on every rom I have never had any serious problems with any of them. Every phone is different mine just seems to work the best on Eclispe. Liberty was a strong second. Th3ory was by far the nicest but not the smoothest for my.phone you had a lot of options with th3ory without going through a lot of trouble. I am a speed freak the faster the better.

PbSandman7

Reaction score
Sweeeeet. I've been waiting for a link to download this ROM! Now I just need to decide which add-ons to do....:hail:

PbSandman7

Reaction score
ROM is up, installed! I flashed the Blur-add on with ICS tpax. Looks awesome, very smooth. No issues at all at this point. Hands down to the developer. I may experiment with the other TPAXs at some point but I really like this compared to stock. :hail:

awdowdy

Reaction score
if i install just the base does that more or less give me a stripped down ROM?

if i does then i might go this rout.dont really need all the extra stuff.

jayman350

Reaction score
Well, looks like the site might be down already. Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

i just went to the link and it comes up as Index of / clicking around, the links seem to be working fine. Might have been a hiccup when you tried last cause it is up and running now.

gsDroid

Reaction score
if i install just the base does that more or less give me a stripped down ROM?
Yes, the base Kin3tx rom runs great. I've been using it without any tpax or mod. Everything works, my market apps downloaded, battery life is excellent.