[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

awdowdy

Reaction score
Yes, the base Kin3tx rom runs great. I've been using it without any tpax or mod. Everything works, my market apps downloaded, battery life is excellent.

thanks thats kind of what i thought.i figure i wont have all the extra junk.

Reaction score
I've been using this ROM for almost a month now with no issues. Recently however, it started to randomly reboot about once or twice a day. I haven't changed any major settings or installed anything besides the blur theme and I did that the same day I installed the ROM. Anyone else having this problem?

mikespe

Reaction score
Are there any screens for this rom? Has this changed from the past theory roms where you install a "base" & then you have a choice of "add-ons" for the "look" you want?

chrisserranony

Reaction score
Hi all- Ok Got my bionic yesterday from an iphone. Im a little lost now. I have petes root tools and am ready to root but then Im not sure which of the 10 files on Index of / to download install or what...is there a list of what all the files are without reading all 59 pages here?

Thanks

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been using this rom a while now but im getting text message not sent errors constantly even though they send

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

PbSandman7

Reaction score
I've been running this ROM for a little over a week now, zero issues what so ever. Added Blur and ICS tpax. Yes, the add-ons are mostly for cosmetic appearance factors but that was partly why I wanted a new ROM. I personally liked the differences that ICS added, but that may be a preference thing.

There aren't many links to what you may or may not need within these 59 pages. The main link is on page 58 which has all of the .zip files to download based off of what you want to flash.

PbSandman7

Reaction score
Are you using the app on the ROM or an app like Go SMS? It could be an issue with the app itself or possibly something in Titanium backup if you have frozen any apps... that is if you are using TB.

chrisserranony

Reaction score
Yes i see the links on page 58 but i dont know what they are or how to install them. Is there any single place to find that info?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

scarabshell

Reaction score
First and foremost i take no credit for this just reposting for know how, i used these instructions for reference after i got on the .901

INFORMATION: READ THIS!!!! YOU MUST FLASH A BASE FIRST (NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE RUNNING NOW) EVERYONE MUST FLASH A BASE. IT WILL WIPE EVERYTHING (NOT YOUR SD CARD).

CAUTION!!!! MAKE SURE THE ROM IS ON SD CARD EXT BEFORE BOOTING INTO RECOVERY!!!!

NO MATTER WHAT ROM YOU ARE COMING FROM

THIS BASE ROM WILL WIPE EVERYTHING!!

INSTALL THE ROM AND WALK AWAY!!! LET THE ROM SETTLE!!! RUSHING THE KERNEL WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU ISSUES. AND THE BIGGEST WARNING... KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE DEVICE AT ALL TIMES.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS... FOLLOW THIS OR BE NUKED!!!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING THE BASE FROM ANY OTHER ROM WARNING!!! REMOVE ALL FOLDERS OF UNTHROTTLE FROM YOUR SDCARD (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BEFORE FLASHING THE BASE! IN CLOCKWORK:

WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET

WIPE CACHE

UNDER MOUNTS AND STORAGE, FORMAT SYSTEM

UNDER ADVANCED, WIPE DALVIK

INSTALL AND HOLD TO THE PHONE WITH BOTH HANDS.

TH3ORYPAKX: THERE ARE NOW MULTIPLE CHOICES BASED ON WHAT TYPE OF ANDROID YOU ARE.

DO NOT FLASH THESE IN THE SAME RECOVERY SESSION. FLASH THE BASE ROM FIRST (iF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY), BOOT IT UP, SET IT UP AND THEN FLASH YOUR CHOICE. YOU WILL NUKE EVERYTHING IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!

ALL TH3ORYPAX 2.5 ONLY REQUIRE A CACHE AND DALVIK WIPE.

MODS: DO NOT FLASH IN SAME SESSION AFTER TPAX

WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK, FLASH, REBOOT, ENJOI!

themistah

Reaction score
Here's a link for the files I have on this ROM..

http://www.***********/folder/keuGKfox/_online.html

scarabshell

Reaction score
Thx mistah, ima try on that honey.

themistah

Reaction score
That's my fav theme & xoom

B0mb3rr

Reaction score
Does anyone have the blur addons for KIN3TX?