Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET

WIPE CACHE

UNDER MOUNTS AND STORAGE, FORMAT SYSTEM

UNDER ADVANCED, WIPE DALVIK

Since this is a full base I would suppose you install just like all other full bases Th3ory puts out..
Will update shortly with screen shots..

no screen shots yet, FC with any blur stuff- playing with it..

There is no heavy Blur... That will be included in the Blur Add-on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Will there be any tpax? I can't stand motos blue bar

Yes.. It is a preview build. That is all. Not the release, the links "should" have only stayed live for 10 mins each.

Just a treat for the followers and mass test.

TheBluGerman

Reaction score
Awesome. Fantastic work so far, I've loved every one of your roms for the bionic and this one doesn't appear to be any different!

mkeefner

Reaction score
I tried it out this am. Awesome ROM droidth3ory!! I messed around with it a bit did some launcher switching things worked flawlessly. The only fc I got was at the end of the set up. Other than that worked great!!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
installed v3 finally read dt's full tweet. very fast. I would upload some pictures but my app is not allowing me to it says I either am not logged in or don't have perm.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Downloaded last night from dt's tweet but fell asleep before i was fully charged. Cant wait ro try it out tonight.

Tap'd from my Bionic

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
phew, glad i didn't do a full wipe for a test build.

Looking fwd to the complete release! Sounds badass based on the responses here!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Last edited:

markwebb

Reaction score
Yes.. It is a preview build. That is all. Not the release, the links "should" have only stayed live for 10 mins each.

Just a treat for the followers and mass test.

...And what a treat. For a preview, it is flawless for me so far. Thanks! Will continue to test.

markwebb

Reaction score
phew, glad i didn't do a full wipe for a test build.

Looking fwd to the complete release! Sounds badass based on the responses here tho!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I don't mind full wipes. Doesn't really take long, especially with TIBU.

jkliving92

Reaction score
Im sire there will be a change log once its officially released but can anybody go ahead and point out the difference between this base and the other bases?

spclopsvet

Reaction score
Been running it since 8am, no problems. Noticed that there was no unthrottle script so perhaps it's built in now. Camera seems better.

markwebb

Reaction score
Been running for almost 3.5 hours and battery life seems better as well! Have wifi , gps, synch on and screen brightness to auto. I have taken a few pics (maybe 10), sent a few text messages with pics, only made one 10 minute call, read a few emails, updated about 6 apps, and battery only depleted about 10-12%.

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
happy with build

I have been running this now since build 3 dropped, working great, used app extractor to put in some blur bulging bloat that I wanted. Facebook stuff so their status shows on my contacts etc.. all the blur authentication apps back in so they integrate with contacts... , social networking and gallery (some blur I liked) running launcher pro (did the pro so I could use the widgets) with its widgets (comparable to the blur contacts and calendar if you set them up, well at least calendar is) Working ALOT better, not sure if this is Th3ory or verizon but ZERO data drops,, I'm giving Th3ory credit for that regardless. Thanks!

On another note, Links2sd has a beta version that works (some reason the last few builds didnt like my bionic) Just got the beta from one of the people there. :)

Android overclock still works for underclocking, tried the overclock, ok but not needed and when you get up a bit the phone gets screwy.. have to wait for unlocked bootloader and kustom kernels..

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
Im sire there will be a change log once its officially released but can anybody go ahead and point out the difference between this base and the other bases?

This base is newer files, the old was 5.7.893 this is 5.8.894 from latest leaked OTA of course your baseband and radio are whatever they were since the bootloader is locked, you system will show 8.894 since the build prop tells it to but your baseband and radio details will be as they were..
So far no dropped data though and it seems faster (could be the fresh install)
Th3ory did a great job for this being a beta... really great.