1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

JUSTICE: Having problems syncing w/ Google

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by mr_brady, Jul 15, 2011.

1. mr_brady

mr_brady New Member

SBF'ed back to Froyo, Z4 rooted, wiped then installed Justice through CW.

First boot I added my Google login info, but now all I'm getting in sync errors and when I launch Market I get "You must login to your Google account".

Also, with previous ROMs whenever the phone establishes a data connection (w/ Google?) via WiFi or 3G, the icon changes color. My install stays white.

I've cleared the cache, dalvik cache, and activated the phone (*228) with no success.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: Seems to be working now after the phone sat idle for about 15 minutes. Perhaps Google had a small outage?
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  2. Noven

Noven New Member

This happened with some of the other early version of Liberty nightlies, could just be a ROM issue.