JUSTICE: Having problems syncing w/ Google

mr_brady

Reaction score
SBF'ed back to Froyo, Z4 rooted, wiped then installed Justice through CW.

First boot I added my Google login info, but now all I'm getting in sync errors and when I launch Market I get "You must login to your Google account".

Also, with previous ROMs whenever the phone establishes a data connection (w/ Google?) via WiFi or 3G, the icon changes color. My install stays white.

I've cleared the cache, dalvik cache, and activated the phone (*228) with no success.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: Seems to be working now after the phone sat idle for about 15 minutes. Perhaps Google had a small outage?

Last edited:

Noven

Reaction score
SBF'ed back to Froyo, Z4 rooted, wiped then installed Justice through CW.

First boot I added my Google login info, but now all I'm getting in sync errors and when I launch Market I get "You must login to your Google account".

Also, with previous ROMs whenever the phone establishes a data connection (w/ Google?) via WiFi or 3G, the icon changes color. My install stays white.

I've cleared the cache, dalvik cache, and activated the phone (*228) with no success.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: Seems to be working now after the phone sat idle for about 15 minutes. Perhaps Google had a small outage?

This happened with some of the other early version of Liberty nightlies, could just be a ROM issue.