1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just upgraded Droid X to Android 2.3.340 and now I want to Root! Possible? Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DroidXAddict82, Dec 16, 2010.

1. DroidXAddict82

DroidXAddict82 New Member

I have had my X for a few months now and so far I am pretty satisfied with the performance and standard UI, however I have seen what other custom ROMs are available for a rooted X and I want to make it happen. So if there is anyone that knows where I can look online, I have tried Google numerous times with no helpful websites telling me what to do.
  2. stealthgriffin

stealthgriffin New Member

Look for Z4root version 1.3. It can root the latest software on the X.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. fs2004josh

fs2004josh New Member

z4root is not avaliable
  4. wooddale

wooddale New Member

I just rooted my phone yesterday Z4 from a link on this forum go on lne on your phone droidx root find this forum it will give you link you have to download astro ile manager no big deal then z4 will be saved on your phone sd card