1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just took mine back to get another...and now a new problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Wrigley25, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Wrigley25

Wrigley25 New Member

Becuase of battery and speaker problems I took back my D4 and got a new one. And now there is a new problem. Every time I touch the screen, a little round area in the middle of the screen shows...it's hard to explain but its liek a mushy little movement in the screen. kiund of like pushing the screen of a calculator when it is off. And anywhere I touch on the screen that happens in that same spot in the middle. And if i touch that spot in the middle a bigger version shows. Definitely seems like I am going to need to go get a third one tomorrow unless anyone has any insight on this or how to try recalibrating the screen.
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Not worth trying to troubleshoot. Its best just to let VZW exchange it. Probably just a bad screen.
  3. wicked

wicked Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I agree with Droid-Xer. Get another replacement.
  4. XNAVYGAL

XNAVYGAL New Member

Mine did that and so did the one at the Verizon store. I just downloaded Go Launcher and now it's not there...

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums
  5. R2D|2OID

R2D|2OID New Member

Wow. That does not sound right. It also does not sound like software / launcher issue....