Just the theme?

Dunn23

Reaction score
Is there any way to get just the theme? In a perfect world, I'd be able to run bugless beast v0.2.1 with jrummy's super friggin awesome blue theme. How do I get this accomplished?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What you would need to do is manually grab every image file from Jrummy's rom and cut and paste into the framework of Pete's rom, and do some Hex editing. Not to mention for the apps also.

OP
D

Dunn23

Reaction score
What you would need to do is manually grab every image file from Jrummy's rom and cut and paste into the framework of Pete's rom, and do some Hex editing. Not to mention for the apps also.

Dang, I was hoping for just copying and pasting.

52brandon

Reaction score
why not use team chaos's black ice theme over pete's rom? They're pretty close

OP
D

Dunn23

Reaction score

Black Ice is pretty sweet. thats what I'm running right now, actually. I know it's small, but I really like the % in the battery icon.

52brandon

Reaction score

Black Ice is pretty sweet. thats what I'm running right now, actually. I know it's small, but I really like the % in the battery icon.
lmao. thats your problem? You should be able to swap the icons pretty easily if you just pull the framework-res.apk from both and pull the battery icons from jrummy's and put them into yours and re-push it to /system

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
actually i believe jrummy and pets roms are both the same base. so the framework-res.apk are most likely identical. so i would just try it cant hurt if you make a back up. since the source is not released everyone is working with the same base.

just adb push the framework and system apps the are themed.

OP
D

Dunn23

Reaction score
actually i believe jrummy and pets roms are both the same base. so the framework-res.apk are most likely identical. so i would just try it cant hurt if you make a back up. since the source is not released everyone is working with the same base.

just adb push the framework and system apps the are themed.

Thanks guys! Looks like I have a project to do tonight.

BeGood

Reaction score
I am running v.0.2 BB froyo with jrummy blue and no problems. I find just make backup and give things a try. And somewhere J put the different batteries with %, I put that in also.