Just got update

zenivzen

Reaction score
just updated, southern california. will add post after running with it for awhile. for some reason, the phone is hot due to activity with data flow yet for why is still unknown. any clues or thoughts as to why this is occurring?

tt07

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working just fine and no problems. Anyone else having issues with widgetsoid not working right in the notification pulldown?

I just started today to use it in the notification area, so I have no clue what the problem would be :)

Anywho, I cannot toggle the widgets directly from the notification area.

This is my exact problem Im dealing with cause they only work up when you allow the pop up option. Ive deleted, reinstalled, recreated the widget and still not working so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Disasterjerry

Reaction score
Dude, everyone's TRYING to get the update!
Few questions:
Were you rooted before the update?
Are you still rooted afterwards?
Is there an update file (probably .zip) on the root of your SD card?

---------------

Ok, so I got the update this morning. I was rooted via z4 and had frozen many of the system/blur apps and services via titanium. I did not unroot or unfreeze before I underwent the update. Update took about 10-15min. It seemingly went fine, however, things are actually a bit screwy. 1) I no longer have root and z4 hangs every time I attempt to run it. 2) The phone is a bit laggy (mostly after z4 hangs if i attempt to regain root) and my exchange/corporate sync account lost some emails (but then found them later).

I'm going to roll back to my last Rom Manager backup when I get home later on and un-freeze everything via titanium and then unroot. I will then apply the update. Hopefully that will clear up the above listed issues. I'll let everybody know how that goes.

i also got the same problem.my pro was rooted and got updated today morning. the update went well but when i run titanium backup it says i'm not rooted. i checked my apps, there is superuser, i checked my z4root app, there is the option for unroot..i pressed it but nothing happens,keeps saying ''running exploit in order bla..bla..bla..'' for more than 30 minutes..then i just closed the app.
any of you experience these?
i have the same problem. :/
I need to take my phone to the store and i can't 'cause superuser is still there. Have you found a way to get out of the problem? If You have could you let me know?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
---------------

Ok, so I got the update this morning. I was rooted via z4 and had frozen many of the system/blur apps and services via titanium. I did not unroot or unfreeze before I underwent the update. Update took about 10-15min. It seemingly went fine, however, things are actually a bit screwy. 1) I no longer have root and z4 hangs every time I attempt to run it. 2) The phone is a bit laggy (mostly after z4 hangs if i attempt to regain root) and my exchange/corporate sync account lost some emails (but then found them later).

I'm going to roll back to my last Rom Manager backup when I get home later on and un-freeze everything via titanium and then unroot. I will then apply the update. Hopefully that will clear up the above listed issues. I'll let everybody know how that goes.

i also got the same problem.my pro was rooted and got updated today morning. the update went well but when i run titanium backup it says i'm not rooted. i checked my apps, there is superuser, i checked my z4root app, there is the option for unroot..i pressed it but nothing happens,keeps saying ''running exploit in order bla..bla..bla..'' for more than 30 minutes..then i just closed the app.
any of you experience these?
i have the same problem. :/
I need to take my phone to the store and i can't 'cause superuser is still there. Have you found a way to get out of the problem? If You have could you let me know?

You'll have to do a SBF flash. Several users updated while rooted and the SBF flash fixed their problems. Read through the thread. All of the information is here.