Just getting into the smart phone thing.....

oktobersky

Reaction score
Alright. I'm sold. I don't know what it is about what is going on, like there is something happening and everyone is crowding around and trying to get a peak, but I'm joining in the smart phone Droid revolution. I pre-ordered the HTC Incredible as my first Droid phone. I'm excited.

Is it a revolution? I don't know, but I need to get one of these phones to find out. I thought about getting an iPhone, as I have always been a loyal (to a fault) user of Apple products, however, I couldn't ignore the fact that Apple looks like they are positioning themselves to corner the "subscription" market. This bothers me, because I believe that as companies grow larger and start to "rule the roost" they tend to start making decisions for the populace. Not good. So, as I asked, is this a revolution?

Good luck and may the Droid be with you. hahahahahahaha

Jett

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome (hey, I beat AnneDroid to a welcome :p ). I haven't read too much on the Incredible, maybe because I don't want to like another phone more than my droid, if that's even possible.

I like your thinking about the cornering the market, but whether it's a revolution or not....
and.gif

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alright. I'm sold. I don't know what it is about what is going on, like there is something happening and everyone is crowding around and trying to get a peak, but I'm joining in the smart phone Droid revolution. I pre-ordered the HTC Incredible as my first Droid phone. I'm excited.

Is it a revolution? I don't know, but I need to get one of these phones to find out. I thought about getting an iPhone, as I have always been a loyal (to a fault) user of Apple products, however, I couldn't ignore the fact that Apple looks like they are positioning themselves to corner the "subscription" market. This bothers me, because I believe that as companies grow larger and start to "rule the roost" they tend to start making decisions for the populace. Not good. So, as I asked, is this a revolution?

Good luck and may the Droid be with you. hahahahahahaha

Jett

Welcome, Jett! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Welcome (hey, I beat AnneDroid to a welcome :p ). I haven't read too much on the Incredible, maybe because I don't want to like another phone more than my droid, if that's even possible.

I like your thinking about the cornering the market, but whether it's a revolution or not....
and.gif

Man, a girl can't even go get herself some sushi without someone grabbing her spot! :rofl3: