Just brought my Droid home

jellyswami

Reaction score
So now I have to figure out all the cool things I can do with it. So far just email, texting, web browsing, phone, etc. I also downloaded the advanced task killer and checked out some of the Maps features.

I live in the Sacramento, California area and am reasonably tech-competent, though not a power user of anything. I have a MacBook running Mac OS 10.3 and BootCamp running Win XP.

One thing I'm interested in is the best way to get media files onto the Droid. I know there's no all-in-one nifty app like iTunes, but is there something that does a reasonable job managing music and video?

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums jellyswami! I have a Mac and use a program called doubleTwist. I am not sure if it is made for Windoze, but a new program called dazzboard also does the job quite nicely :D

samiusmc

Reaction score
There's a free windows program called doubletwist that syncs your itunes to your Droid.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Dazzboard is a very early beta.....

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh is it really? I didnt know if it was in final release, i just remember seeing someone posting about it.

johall07

Reaction score
if your media is organized on your computer you can just mount your droid make a folder on the sd card and copy/paste....i actually thinks it faster then some program....well for me at least