Just bricked my phone

malux

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
htc sense
My Android phone wont go past the Samsung logo. its been over 30 minutes now. im panicking

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
post phone type and if rooted or not.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Going to move this into the Android Tech forum. I see your issue is already being handled. Good luck!

hackercore

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X
How did it get bricked???? Basic info please...

P

promo87

My Android phone wont go past the Samsung logo. its been over 30 minutes now. im panicking

Well, the first thing is I have seen that you said that you have bricked your device but you haven't mentioned any information of your device i.e. proper model number should be provided and in the section of information you said its was samsung device. Look the problem here is if i wan't to give to the proper link which tells how to flash the stock firmware I can't do that because I don't know about device information. Anyway assuming that you have samsung device I am going to give the common reply which most of the user will tell you i.e. try heading over to the sammobile/firmware section download the appropriate stock ROM according to your device over the PC once downloading the stock ROM finishes, head over to Google and download the latest version of ODIN available. Now the last thing which needs to be done is connecting your device via USB with PC and flash the Stock ROM with the help of ODIN over to your device.