Just bought the Otterbox Defender and...

Dean_53

Reaction score
I agree it is a very good case. Everything is bigger coming from the OG droid:biggrin:. I just need to use it for awhile, and see if I really like it or not. I did like the belt clip on the Innocase, this is just different. Time well tell.

Great pics on your review!

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
I agree it is a very good case. Everything is bigger coming from the OG droid:biggrin:. I just need to use it for awhile, and see if I really like it or not. I did like the belt clip on the Innocase, this is just different. Time well tell.

Great pics on your review!

thanks!

g_what

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you again.

Do you have the extended battery and/or know if it will fit in the Otterbox?

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
ive heard that it will fit but i do not know for sure. i ordered mine on friday so im assuming they dont process on the weekends as my order hasnt gone through yet. i will post back when i get mine in the mail.

chewy74

Reaction score
thats the size of a brick! hahahaha

No, i'm NOT happy to see you...that's just my G-Nex in my pocket!!!

I got the case w/holster & kickstand. i will post some pics of it when i get both phone & case

tacticalfats

Reaction score
For those who won't usually wear it on your belt, instead carrying it in your pocket, I recommend the Otterbox Commuter. The outer shell is a smooth plastic and the rubber is underneath. The rubber is exposed enough that it keeps it from sliding around in your car, etc, when face down but not enough to be a pain when you get it out of your pocket...much thinner, too, than the Defender.

I had both for all my BB's, and my X.