jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Request:
Maybe consider a "White Theme" where the primary color would obviously be white and the compliment would be black, similar to the Cyan theme.

And maybe a live wallpaper to go along with it such as a white background and the black line animation moving through it like the neural wallapper. Also vice-versa.

Yes please! Been wanting this for so long now. With the black dotted app drawer.

I'm not sure how I would do a white theme... How would I do the battery? Notification pulldown like stock? Then notifications would have to be black on white. This is sounding like a stock theme. I'm just looking for more detail of what people want here.

sandman1987

Reaction score
Loving the Blue. Was wondering if its possible for you to skin the Bookmark icon blue as well so it doesn't have that red messin up my awesome blue theme. I think it was also mentioned in the v7 thread, but could the wifi icon be skinned blue instead of cyan to match the rest?

Also if you're taking requests for other colors my wife wants a purple theme. Keep up the great work JRummy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Using your V0.7 red theme. I love it and the additional features that you've added to the CyanogenMod rom, especially the HQ youtube default and the scripts.

I would like to see a stock theme with a dark notification bar and a transparent background on all HelixLauncher screens.

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Soft Pink Theme

a soft pink theme be really nice, since noone has really done one and your work is elite. thanks in advance.:blink:
using jrummy blue v.0.7 thanks :blackdroid:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rocking the V.07 Green theme and loving it! Only changes I made are green round battery and a clear notification bar! Donation was sent your way thanks for the awesome ROM!

86b97563.jpg

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
My wife wants a Pink or Purple theme. Go Figure!!! At first she was upset that i rooted her Droid then she was like OMFG this rocks.

SlateJones

Reaction score
Rocking the V.07 Green theme and loving it! Only changes I made are green round battery and a clear notification bar! Donation was sent your way thanks for the awesome ROM!

86b97563.jpg

Where did you find the clear notification bar? Ive been looking but cant find.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My wife wants a Pink or Purple theme. Go Figure!!! At first she was upset that i rooted her Droid then she was like OMFG this rocks.

I rooted my wifes phone within an hour after she got it. I put on smoked glass 2.0.1 with a pink theme and she still doesn't want to move over. My next theme will be a pink theme made for droid-life.com and the ladies.

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
I'm not even gonna tell her! When you get it up and running i'll steal her phone one night and flash it. Let her wake up to an amazingly PINK themed rom. :icon_ banana:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score