JRummy Theme Poll / Requests

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife wants a Pink or Purple theme. Go Figure!!! At first she was upset that i rooted her Droid then she was like OMFG this rocks.

I rooted my wifes phone within an hour after she got it. I put on smoked glass 2.0.1 with a pink theme and she still doesn't want to move over. My next theme will be a pink theme made for droid-life.com and the ladies.

You are the man. And I'm speechless.

necroscopev

Reaction score
First off thanks JRummy for all the custom ROM's, i love switching up the color and feel of my phone randomly, you turned me into a constant ROM switcher! I know making these color schemes takes a lot of your time and i appreciate it.

With Football season soon upon us what about every now and then making a Team Colors theme? I would love to rock a Purple with some Gold or White tossed in to cheer on my Vikings!! But so i don't appear too biased (Go Vikes!) you could even do a poll on what team to do next, toss 6 teams up and let people vote.

Just my thought, thanks again!!

NecroscopeV

vmann32

Reaction score
I had the red now the blue(red wings got knocked out =[)How about a black theme?But great stuff JRummy

SNVCowboy

Reaction score
I'm running your stock theme with thebowers camo and blaze theme. I saw in his last post you wanted to continue with his work. Will this be a theme option for later ROMs of yours?

hepbone

Reaction score
I love your green theme and the fact that not everything is all green! I like have the different colors for different icons still, but still being different than stock. The stock one is a little boring to me and the other colors are too much to look at. They are all well done, just too plain for me.

GREAT WORK ON ALL THIS!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

fullthrottle

Reaction score
i like the red im using right now but would look forward to a green one from you.

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
How about a different battery icon, one that displays the percentage.

More themed apps, one issue always is the market updating the app though...not sure if you can reapply the theme or have to use the old version??

Chris1980

Reaction score
I love the blue and eventhough pink is far from my favorite color I like the pink life theme you did for Droid-Life. Is that also going to be an addon for V0.8. I would love to see it. And my girlfriend refuses to change from the V0.7 pink, I will have to upgrade her while she is sleeping.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Running the blue theme but thinking going red in honor of my braves getting into first place in the NL east, but would like to see an orange theme...keep up the GREAT WORK Jrummy

Chris1980

Reaction score
I love the blue and eventhough pink is far from my favorite color I like the pink life theme you did for Droid-Life. Is that also going to be an addon for V0.8. I would love to see it. And my girlfriend refuses to change from the V0.7 pink, I will have to upgrade her while she is sleeping.

She reminded me this morning that a purple theme would be the end all for her since that is her favorite color.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Orange

....to be more specific #FF6600 orange. maybe with a little #660000 maroon thrown in.

Go Hokies!dancedroid

Parker91

Reaction score
Just posted this in the other one but found the latest and realized it applies here better. Running the green theme right now. Just a suggestion its hard for me to distinguish the white and light blue colors in the threads of my messages. I loved when it was black just a suggestion to separate the colors a little more like maybe black and green or something idk but just saying its a little hard for me idk if it is for anyone else and i should go get my eyes check lol or unless there is a setting to change the colors and I am just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated. Also as other have posted a complete green on everything would look a little better in my opinion such as wifi and signal status and the sound on off thing on the lock screen. Other whys I think they are outstanding. I also liked the helix 2 launcher with the 4 shortcuts at the bottom. If that gets fixed and runs great thats good or something new and similar sounds great too. I trust anything you do. Thanks again for all you do.

Last edited: