1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

IT Policy with Exchange Email Acct

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by jtcampbell, Dec 7, 2010.

1. jtcampbell

jtcampbell New Member

When I set up my Microsoft OWA/Exchange email account with my phone, it immediately wants me to set a password for "IT Policy"...which requires me to type in a password EVERY time the phone screen is turned back on..and there is no way to disable it without getting rid of my email account.

Is there any way to get rid of having that stupid password requirement with my email sync??
  2. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

It may be enforced by the Exchange server. If so, the only possible way would be to talk to your IT folks. They probably won't be willing to change the security policy, though.
  3. fluidj

fluidj New Member

This worked for me, but I found it annoying when I accidentally pushed the power button: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...porate-password-lock-screen-got-you-down.html
  4. jpinsl

jpinsl New Member

5. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Just be aware that bypassing any IT Security is grounds for termination at most places.
    I know it is at mine.
  6. Trollair

Trollair New Member

Does anyone know how to default the keypad to a numeric keypad?..with larger keys? The fully querty keyboard is too small when you are trying to enter a 4 digit pin quickly.