Is it possible to display more icons on the screen?

JeriKu

Reaction score
I saw a woman today who (it appeared) to have 5 rows and 4 columns.. Whereas mine has four rows and four columns..

Is there a way to add more rows? I really liked the tight fit of her icons.. Mine just seems like it's wasting so much space.

Neupy

Reaction score
Yep get more icons in the market I love it heres a SS

I dont have one of the bigger ones you can use atm sorry but u can make em go across the screen like that i like it alot

Big Cam

Reaction score
I was going to suggest it too, it takes a few times to understand how it works and where it places things, but you can fit four into the place of one.

Don't bother with the paid version, you can actually do all the samewith the free version, it will just take you a little longer.

Neupy

Reaction score
Yeah I bought it tho I think it was like 2 bucks big deal. Also the backup feature worked like **** in the free version and everytime I flashed a rom or did something with MM id have to redo everything after the 2nd time I had enough of that lol

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was either the More Icons widget or HelixLauncher or Home++ or some other home replacement that puts buttons/icons at the bottom.

OP
JeriKu

JeriKu

Reaction score
I've checked out all of those and none of them appear to look like hers.

I'm not sure, I'll just have to ask her the next time she comes into the pharmacy.

It looked very sexy.

I'll check out some of the ones you all mentioned though. Thank you all for the suggestions! :)

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only other thing could be SweeterHome. That one allows you to configure your screens in almost any way possible but it takes a LOT of time and configuring to get it how you like.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I was going to suggest it too, it takes a few times to understand how it works and where it places things, but you can fit four into the place of one.

Don't bother with the paid version, you can actually do all the samewith the free version, it will just take you a little longer.

Nothing wrong supporting a developer.... if you use his work.