Is Flipswap legit? (Selling phones)

Nibbz

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my old droid, and my sisters old droid incredible that I bought off her in order to get money to pay for the iPhone 4S. I have read some forum posts, none from within the past year or so, that stated flipswap is a scam. That you end up shipping out your device and they end up sending back a letter saying your device was damaged or something and they won't pay you. I wanna ensure I get paid for these phones considering I need the money I get for them in order to finance my new iPhone. Are there any other similar sites that actually pay you?

poolimoota

Reaction score
Hi! Flipswap is legit. They just rebooted their site, and have improved their rating with the BBB to an A+ recently. I think they're also doing the trade-in program at AT&T. I've had no problems with them other than their old site sucked. I would do a trade-in with them again. Be nice if they had more options like paypal so I don't have to wait for a check.

leftspin

Reaction score
AT&T is working with them so I'd say it's legit, but I have read some reports of them just not paying people or the checks being invalid

enaalamudila

Reaction score
Site Legit

I'm looking to sell my old droid, and my sisters old droid incredible that I bought off her in order to get money to pay for the iPhone 4S. I have read some forum posts, none from within the past year or so, that stated flipswap is a scam. That you end up shipping out your device and they end up sending back a letter saying your device was damaged or something and they won't pay you. I wanna ensure I get paid for these phones considering I need the money I get for them in order to finance my new iPhone. Are there any other similar sites that actually pay you?

Sorry i didn't use the site you metioned here
To find a site is legit or not,you can do some methods.You can check whois lookup for a domain name.Visit the site Whoisxy.com here you can check whois information for domain name.If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id,contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department.It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products.Then you can visit the site Scamadviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not.If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site.Then you can visit Webutation.net here you can read users or customers reviews,ratings and feed backs about the site and their services.If they said good,you can start using the site.If the site is shopping site,try to order a low cost product.If they will deliver it within in specified date while buying,it is good and safe site.You can use that site for buying high cost.I don't any similar sites like you have asking.So please search in google and get.Yopu can use this tips and check whether that is legitimate or not.