Trade iPhone for the DROID and get up to $350 + BONUS w/ Flip Swap

jakens84

Reaction score
iDon't Pay for Droid

Get your Droid for free! Trade in your iPhone with Flipswap, and you could get enough green to pay for your new Droid and still have enough left over to buy out your current smart phone contract or pick up a Droid Multimedia Station.
Trade in your iPhone by November 30th and use promo code “getdroid” at checkout to receive a $25 bonus credit.
Flipswap will give you as much as $350 for your iPhone plus the guaranteed $25 bonus with Droid proof of purchase. Please include a copy of your Droid purchase receipt with your traded phone as proof of purchase to receive bonus.

Use promo code “getdroid” at checkout, for a $25 Bonus.

THE FINE PRINT:
Please include a copy of the Droid purchase receipt with your traded iPhone as proof of purchase.
Proof of purchase must be included with the traded phone and must be received by Flipswap no later than December 30th.
If you do not have a Motorola Droid proof of purchase you will not receive your promotional bonus amount. Quotes are only valid if you have purchased your Motorola Droid within 30 days of your trade in online. Phones received more than 30 days after the quote date may be revalued by Flipswap and will be ineligible for any promotion bonus amounts originally quoted.

mjk

Reaction score
I wish they would give me $350 for my Storm!