Is Droid Razr Maxx HD Still Relevent?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I bought my max HD off craigslist for $200. Already came with an unlocked boot loader! Woot!

Haha shameless plug. :p ROMs are preference but with so many to choose from its hard to go wrong.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

snowman

Reaction score
Sweeter then sweet for me the phone works excellent to me at least the camera and especially video is excellent , incredible when you plug it into a big flat screen
there are a couple of faster processors out there now but not that much faster, you will love it fantastic phone

Black05Hemi

Reaction score
I'm back with this phone now, after using a Note 2 for three months. I loved the bigger screen, but I simply do not like Samsung phones.

OP
B

bmwmc

Reaction score
Ordered a RAZR Maxx HD the day the new Droids came out. All the local stores were out of the phone but Amazon was selling for $99. Very pleased so far. Battery life really is awesome

rcglider

Reaction score
I have a Maxx HD and my co-worker a Galaxy S4. He absolutely hates his phone particularly because my Maxx's battery life far outlives his S4. I tried to help him optimize, but there's still no comparison in my experience. After tweaking to my liking, I'll be satisfied for the next 2-3 years just as I was with the Dx if it lives that long and I get to keep unlimited data :)

Seriously, although the S4 is a nice phone, I surely would not trade for any reason.