Is anyone still excited about the Rezound????

shortie43506

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I just want some news...I hate this waiting game.

I will avoid the bionic... i will avoid the bionic ...maybe telling myself that will help.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Ok, so after surfing these forums for quite some time I have determined that HTC is terrible, don't ever get one. Samsung is terrible, don't ever get one. Motorola is terrible, don't ever get one. LG is terrible, don't ever get one. The iphone is terrible so don't ever get one. Good luck! :icon_eek:

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Ok, so after surfing these forums for quite some time I have determined that HTC is terrible, don't ever get one. Samsung is terrible, don't ever get one. Motorola is terrible, don't ever get one. LG is terrible, don't ever get one. The iphone is terrible so don't ever get one. Good luck! :icon_eek:

Haha I agree!! But htc sucks less

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TheRockSays

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I just want some news...I hate this waiting game.

I will avoid the bionic... i will avoid the bionic ...maybe telling myself that will help.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Waiting is tough, but worth it in the end....Those of us with thunderbolts know the waiting game all to well!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

patriot95

Reaction score
Waiting is tough, but worth it in the end....Those of us with thunderbolts know the waiting game all to well!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Those of us who had to go back to a BB Storm (1) after having a Dinc know the waiting game MUCH better. :mad:

patriot95

Reaction score
Long story short... sister broke her Dinc (that I bought her) and was going to use my upgrade for a new phone (she lacks money)... I gave her my Dinc and went back to my Storm so that I could keep the upgrade for the GSII... which never came. Three months later I'm now waiting for the Vigor or Prime.

Yes, first world problem. And yes, it sucks.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Till the Vigor or whatever name they give it, my HTC Incredible will do just fine, this smart phone still kicks ass, and does everything I need it to do, in no rush for a new phone, my Incredible is still as new as when aI first bought it " which was one if the first to ship when initially released".

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

alucard9114

Reaction score
The specs look great and so does the gpu but no ice cream sandwich and all that branding with the world smallest battery mah ill pass for the Galaxy Nexus

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will be passing on the Rezound. My experience with the Tbolt has turned me off to HTC for a while.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

combatmedic870

Reaction score
The specs look great and so does the gpu but no ice cream sandwich and all that branding with the world smallest battery mah ill pass for the Galaxy Nexus

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? The thunder bolt had an 1100mah battery.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums