Reasons to choose the Rezound over the Galaxy Nexus .(beware, this is my opinion)

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by combatmedic870, Oct 11, 2011.

1. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

Ok, so after surfing these forums for quite some time I have determined that HTC is terrible, don't ever get one. Samsung is terrible, don't ever get one. Motorola is terrible, don't ever get one. LG is terrible, don't ever get one. The iphone is terrible so don't ever get one. Good luck! :icon_eek:
  2. jkhonea

jkhonea DF Super Moderator

You've caught on! :D LOL
  3. DrZenga

DrZenga New Member

I agree, I'm going back to morse code.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

^Oh yes! Hopefully a point was made :)
  5. combatmedic870

combatmedic870 Well-Known Member

D100 fool! I had one way back when......Now im a full 600 numbers higher now!! all the way to 700! :)

the bigger the sensor the better. MP mean NOTHING. if the glass in front of it sucks so will the photos!!...

Im hoping the vigor will have the same BSI sensor and F2.2 lens as the bliss!! The 8MP cameras that HTC is currently using on the Dinc2 just happen to be very very good. MUCH better IQ then ive EVER gotten from a Motorola!!
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  6. Creed

Creed New Member

@combatmedic870
    I completely do not intend this as an attack, I just am honestly confused about which phone you like. You seem to be an active member on these forums talking about how awesome this phone is but then I see this...
  7. combatmedic870

Youve caught me cheating!! LOL

Hey now.....a month can change alot of things!!! This is still a beautiful phone....its going to have the NICEST screen of any phone out. BUT I was expect more out of the Vigor(i hate rezound!)....(take a look at some of the HTC Amaze specs, they are extremely similar to the rezound). I was expecting NFC.....a Gyro ....well really...thats about it(and the AMAZE has these 2 things!!!).....if it were to have that. I would most likely still be getting it.

I was really hoping for an S4 processor....it was expecting gorilla glass, and hoping for a white magic screen...AND a different dam LTE radio! i was very sad to see it had the same as the thunderbolt!

im still in between these 2 phone(hence why im posting for both)...im just leaning more towards the g-nex now....

For a couple of reason....

#1 gyro. I enjoy playing games....alot of the games i have will be much better with a phone with a gyro

#2 I think the battery life is going to be better(well atleast for a little while)

#3 ICS....it looks fun and i dont wanna wait another month for iiiiit!

#4 i didnt expect the rezound to be so dam thick! 1/2 inch!

# updates...

Them are the only reasons right now. The phones are VERY close together. very comparable.

rootings no longer an issue....the rezound is rooted with S-off.

Both are powerhouses. I just feel like the rezound has been done before...aka amaze.... but without the amaze metal build.

Thats comment was more to the people who were B******* about the nexus. But its the truth! truth!
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  8. combatmedic870

Im thinking there is no love for the rezound on these forums...... just no love! NO LOVE!!!
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  9. compchick813

compchick813 New Member

I love the Rezound!

Sent from my HP Touchpad running CM7
  10. dxgeek35

dxgeek35 New Member

The Rezound has alot of love
    ..it already has root and s-off and it even has a rom Already!!!!! I just saw it on rootzwiki

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  11. combatmedic870

not on this forum though...it dont even have its picture up yet!!! Stleast it has a release date...the rezound doesnt...:(
  12. dxgeek35

dxgeek35 New Member

The Rezound has a release day, nov. 14th next monday! I will be the first one there to pick it up!!

13. Stelv

Stelv New Member

There are a lot of Moto people on this forum. There will be more love for the Rezound on xda, bamf forum, etc. I think the Rezound will be the best out of the big 3. My girlfriend is getting it Monday. Hopefully the battery is better than the Thunderbolt and it is bug free or it is going right back.

I would get it too if if wasn't ridiculously priced at 659.

On Samsung...I have owned them, my friends have owned them. They are complete junk. They do have awesome cameras and screens but their build quality, gps, radio all suck. The Nexus S and the SGS2 are half decent but I just don't trust Samsung. Hopefully the GNex will be solid, but I would definetly wait for confirmation that stuff works on that phone before anyone buys it.

Sent from my ADR6350
  14. dxgeek35

dxgeek35 New Member

Apparently one of the people with the Rezound already said he has been using it heavily for 7 hours and still has 30% battery left!! Sounds pretty promising! I am so excited for this phone! I am 16 and have only been able to work with a locked bootloader so with s-off I can't wait to see what can come of it, hopefully miui will be on it soon!

15. Flandry

Flandry New Member

Here are three more reasons to consider the Rezound:

1. It's the only phone between it, the RAZR and Galaxy Nexus to have both a removable battery and removable SD storage.

2. The Rezound's screen is a 720P, non-pentile matrix that will offer the highest true resolution of any of these phones. With it's pixel density, it is the only phone of the three that has a true Retina display.

3. The screen is also an IPS LCD, meaning it will produce the most accurate color.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
does the htc rezound have a removable battery

nfc htc rezound

rezound pentile