Is anyone still excited about the Rezound????

patriot95

Reaction score
To me it is sad how often this is true...

I honestly find the people in Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile to know more about upcoming phones and actual specs. Maybe it's because they don't have the Verizon pressure over their heads. Whatever the reason, I never seem to get much desired information from Verizon employees.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^The Best Buy guy I got my B from knew about upcoming rumors and chatted about rooting with me. I was pretty impressed!

shortie43506

Reaction score
They just need to announce it. With so many people interested in the Nexus I think holding out on the announcement could hurt their launch sales.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

tc1

Reaction score
I going pass and go with the enemy Iphone 4s and wait to see if the battery life improves with the 4g android phones

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Seriously thinking about this too.

With the terrible time I've had with this thunderbolt 2 botched os updates,security issues and sub par reception, I wanted to go with a pure android phone again.

But I'm afraid that verizon will never keep their hands off of the phones again.

MadDroid

Reaction score
You could always get a non-4G Android phone if you are worried about the battery life.

I've been considering this option, preferably not an HTC model. The battery management on my Dinc is atrocious.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

combatmedic870

Reaction score
What the heck is up with this phone!!!! I haven't seen anything about it in a good while.

My upgrades good to go, I don't want the prime(i don't think). I finally found a phone I want and it seems like its not going to come out. This sucks!! This phones going to be a beast with beats!!!!

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Yea, HTC needs to say something! Moto put out the Bionic and is now going to announce yet another phone next week.

patriot95

Reaction score

shortie43506

Reaction score
I am getting really frustrated. I am not interested in ever owning another Samsung after having this Facinate, but the Bionic is starting to look better and better! Announce /release the Vigor soon please or im going to end up with the bionic.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
Do not give in and get the bionic. Trust me. I'd say next week is still a possibility. But whatever you do. Don't give into the Bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Dont get the bionic!!!!!!!! I have it and am retuning on my 13th day! (next wednesday) im getting the vigor asap!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums