Reasons to choose the Rezound over the Galaxy Nexus .(beware, this is my opinion)

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
not on this forum though...it dont even have its picture up yet!!! Stleast it has a release date...the rezound doesnt...:(

dxgeek35

Reaction score
The Rezound has a release day, nov. 14th next monday! I will be the first one there to pick it up!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of Moto people on this forum. There will be more love for the Rezound on xda, bamf forum, etc. I think the Rezound will be the best out of the big 3. My girlfriend is getting it Monday. Hopefully the battery is better than the Thunderbolt and it is bug free or it is going right back.

I would get it too if if wasn't ridiculously priced at 659.

On Samsung...I have owned them, my friends have owned them. They are complete junk. They do have awesome cameras and screens but their build quality, gps, radio all suck. The Nexus S and the SGS2 are half decent but I just don't trust Samsung. Hopefully the GNex will be solid, but I would definetly wait for confirmation that stuff works on that phone before anyone buys it.

Sent from my ADR6350

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Apparently one of the people with the Rezound already said he has been using it heavily for 7 hours and still has 30% battery left!! Sounds pretty promising! I am so excited for this phone! I am 16 and have only been able to work with a locked bootloader so with s-off I can't wait to see what can come of it, hopefully miui will be on it soon!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Flandry

Reaction score
Here are three more reasons to consider the Rezound:

1. It's the only phone between it, the RAZR and Galaxy Nexus to have both a removable battery and removable SD storage.

2. The Rezound's screen is a 720P, non-pentile matrix that will offer the highest true resolution of any of these phones. With it's pixel density, it is the only phone of the three that has a true Retina display.

3. The screen is also an IPS LCD, meaning it will produce the most accurate color.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums