Is anyone still excited about the Rezound????

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Anyone get scared off by the security vulnerability??? Did all the fuss about the Prime steal the Vigor's thunder??? Who's still on board??? As long as they fix this vulnerability I am still gonna be getting one.

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Im up for the vigor...I love htc phones and this one sounds perfect! Im 16 so the beats also helped make my decision seeing as music is important to me. But I hope its easier to hack then the thunderbolt cause I would love to see miui on this phone!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yea, the Prime was all the buzz today. Havent seen this place blow up like that yet! As far as the Vigor, the one thing I was hoping for is a display larger than 4.3 inches.

JMC98

Reaction score
I going pass and go with the enemy Iphone 4s and wait to see if the battery life improves with the 4g android phones

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
im all about the prime.

jcardona1

Reaction score
My #1 right now is the Prime. But if Verizon disappoints, like they always do, this is another good option to look at. I don't have confidence that big red will be making any moves that please the hardcore tech junkies. I hope I'm wrong!

patriot95

Reaction score
We should see the Vigor (or as I like to call it the Droid Incredible HD with Beats by HTC) today I think. HTC has an event in NYC today. I'm very excited about this phone and will probably get it.. wait for the Nexus (or as I like to call it the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Droid Prime) release.. compare the two.. and decide whether to make a trade-in or not. I love HTC phones and want to see what they have to offer.

patriot95

Reaction score
I can't find the news I saw about the event today :icon_evil:. Looks like it's a Taiwan party? I hate all this news I can't keep track of.

shortie43506

Reaction score
I can't find the news I saw about the event today :icon_evil:. Looks like it's a Taiwan party? I hate all this news I can't keep track of.

Let us know if you find out when its scheduled in NYC. My Fascinate is about to die so I can't hold out on getting a new phone much longer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was an article a month or so back that said there was going to be a NYC event on the 6th, but it ended up being an event in London.

patriot95

Reaction score
There is a thread over at General .::Official Vigor Rumor/Speculation Thread::. - Android Forums where a guy supposedly got to play with it when the QA team brought it into his store. I don't like to jump over these kinds of rumors... but it does sound very legitimate. Sounds like a pretty cool device from what he says. He states that the QA team usually has the device 3-7 weeks before launch. He got to play with it on October 5th and said the QA team was on week 2 of having the phone. Sounds about right for an October 20th release. Patchnauty is the user over there and his comments start on Page 6 if you're interested.

I don't want to confirm anything he says, but it's mostly physical confirmations and things like that. Real normal user kind of information. Doesn't seem like a real tech buff... just a normal Verizon employee.

SANhacker

Reaction score
I'm all over the phone I like best in December.
Vigor, Prime, Bionic or whatever.
I'm running Pete's GB 2.3.5 just fine on my OG and look forward to Santa's visit. :)