1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MSReardon5, Jul 8, 2012.

1. MSReardon5

MSReardon5 New Member

Hey All!!! My name is Michael and I have had an Android phone since the Motorola Droid X. I had several problems with the Original DX so verizon sent me the Motorola Droid X² and I continued to have the same problems with that one so just a couple of days ago they sent me the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx and have yet to have the problems that I had on the other 2 Motorola's that I owned. The main problems that I had out of the OG DX and The DX² were Overheating, randomly doing memory erasures, Freezing up, Speedtest results of only .12 Mbps, POWER CYCLING problems, not receiving texts, not receiving phone calls, and Connection problems. So now I am on to the Razr Maxx and hopefully we will see how this one works out. About me I am a 29 year old male who is a Biologist and I live in Greer, SC, USA
  2. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF Mike!! Sorry you had issues with both your DX's but best of luck with the MAXX!! :)
  4. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Forums Mike! :)
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome Michael!

We are happy to have ya with us!