out with broke n in with new

cwklmom

Reaction score
Our Droid X has problems with black dots on screen. Verizion or Motorola will not admit to issue. I have seen many other posts with same problem but have not seen a fix yet. We could not wait and bought the razr maxx...hopefull it will not have same issue! I still would like to have the Droid x fixed if anyone knows how/where.
thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our Droid X has problems with black dots on screen. Verizion or Motorola will not admit to issue. I have seen many other posts with same problem but have not seen a fix yet. We could not wait and bought the razr maxx...hopefull it will not have same issue! I still would like to have the Droid x fixed if anyone knows how/where.
thanks

:welcome: to Droid Forums. I'm sorry to say I don't know of any solution for your X but I do know that touch screens do go bad. It just happens, and it's not exculsive to the X. Will it happen to your Razr Maxx. Possibly but if it's any kind of consolation the X is kind of an out dated phone. An upgrade would be in order.

Hope you love your new phone. I think it's an excellent choice. :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully someone will chime in with a solution for the DX...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Sorry to hear about your Droid X's screen going bad on you but congrats and good luck with the Maxx. Many happy customers out there sporting those now :biggrin: