1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

interrupted rooting -> code corrupt

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by changerOfSea, Sep 9, 2012.

1. changerOfSea

changerOfSea New Member

Hi,

I have the OG Droid and the Galaxy Nexus. The OG has turned into a test phone, and I decided to try to root it and have it use jelly bean. I am on a mac and I tried a few things on your site, but as it seemed that I finally got the sbf_flash program to run using the MC1_A855_1282081087_Recovery-Only_SPRecovery_0.99.3b.sbf file, (it was in the "downloading code" section I believe) my power went out for a sec and my computer had to restart, ever since then every time i try to mount/boot the phone I get the following

Bootloader
    2c..7c
    code corrupt
    Battery Low
    Cannot program

I tried searching around your site, but I kept on coming up with solutions that only got me part of the way there, since it seems that I cannot even get my phone to connect to the computer.

Any Help?
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global code corrupt

html code corrupt

motorola droid code corrupt