HELP!! Bootloader 2c.7c code corrupt battery low cannot program

rcharity23

Reaction score
Someone please help me... I am seriously in trouble. i thought i could follow some easy step by step instuctions to root my phone but did something horribly wrong.

I was running 2.2 on a droid 1 and now all i get is a black screen with

Bootloader
2C.7C

Code Corrupt

Battery Low
Cannot Program

this is urgent... i am desperate. please help me!

OP
R

rcharity23

Reaction score
Please help! I was trying to root my phone and now i am getting error message

Bootloader
2C.7C

Code Corrupt
Battery Low
Cannot Program

I am freaking out. Please help me!

desert_storm

Reaction score
First off relax, take a deep breath. You did not completely ruin your phone! Its going to be ok!

Basically what you need to do is charge that battery in there. Plugging the phone in to the wall, your car charger, or even USB are all not very effective.

Do you have a spare battery or battery charger? If yes swap batteries/charge up the battery. Follow the instructions on how to flash the stock SBF to your phone.

If no you will need to find a friend with a battery, go to the verizon store possibly, etc. What i did was redneck but effective. I took an old samsung charger which put out 5volts DC and .7amps. Something close to that is fine. Cut the plug off, strip the wires, and twist the strands of wire together so that you have 2 leads, a + and -. Now take out the battery and touch the + lead to the + terminal of the battery and the - lead to - terminal of the battery. In my charger the insulated wire was + and the non insulated wire was -. Hold the two wires to the battery for about 10 minutes.

Install the battery and smile when you see "Battery Ok ready to program"

Follow these instructions to get back to stock android 2.0.1
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

ultima

Reaction score
Someone please help me... I am seriously in trouble. i thought i could follow some easy step by step instuctions to root my phone but did something horribly wrong.

I was running 2.2 on a droid 1 and now all i get is a black screen with

Bootloader
2C.7C

Code Corrupt

Battery Low
Cannot Program

this is urgent... i am desperate. please help me!

did u ever fix it? bc im currently in this situation. i was chamgimg my boot logo tho

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you guys try charging your phones?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
You need to charge the battery and you may have to SBF back to stock and start over again.

Charging the battery may be tricky, but it can be done. The fastest way to fix this would be borrow a battery from a friend or use an external battery charger.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Charging the battery may be tricky, but it can be done. The fastest way to fix this would be borrow a battery from a friend or use an external battery charger.

i think this is the only way as the phone wont charge it anymore

danielleray

Reaction score
It is the droid I bought new battery and when I put it in it says battery good ready to program with black screen. How do I program it again verision said nothing is wrong with phone but I would have to come to this site to reprogram it they can't legal issues it is the droid 1.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
You flash SBF. Your phone currently has no running software. My suggestion to you is decide which way you want to go -- stock or root -- and I'll guide you from there. :)

danielleray

Reaction score
It has the stock on it. I want to reactivate it to use it so how do I do it so I have a normal phone back with screen and icons

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'm asking you if you want stock or rooted because it makes a difference. If you want stock, I'll get you stock. Simple.

Download this file to your PC.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Now read this thread.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/73579-using-rsd-lite-flash-sbf-file-correctly.html

Now install RSD Lite 4.6 because that one seems to work best for the Droid 1.

http://androidoverdrive.com/downloads/RSDLite4.6.7z

In order to install that you'll need to decompress it; for that you'll need 7-zip installed. 7-zip is free.

7-Zip

You'll need drivers for your phone.

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/Experiences/Global_Drivers/USB_Drivers_bit_4.7.1.zip

Follow the instructions in the thread for flashing the SBF via RSD Lite and you should be good.

danielleray

Reaction score
The person that is putting it on my phone. Said he has all that for the stock and it seems to already have it he said but he will try it again is there another way without having to root it. All I want is to be able to have phone restored with the right format. It just says battery good ready to program with black grounjd behind it

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
You could try pulling out the battery for about thirty seconds, then put it back in and try to boot the phone up. If it just boots back to the bootloader screen that you describe, everything you need is in furman's post above.

good luck