Interesting screen

Blazed30

Reaction score
Ok this is my first post and I am new to these fancy phones and the internet stuff with phones. I have done allot of reading around the sight and have been learning allot of stuff about this phone. I do have a question that I couldnt find an answer for. Last night I was on the couch and I grabbed my phone it had slid under my side. Anyway when I looked at my phone it had a screen up I had never seen before. It was a blue screen with the time date my location the weather and something else up. I really liked it as soon as I touched the screen it went to my lock screen. I want to know what it was I loved the look and what it had on their any help would be appreciated thanks!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Welcome to DroidForums Blazed30 :icon_ banana:

That sounds like the Weather Channel Screen to me, one of my favorites too.
Isn't it funny how you find things on devices. If you looked on your own, you never would have found that :p You will find in time, that the DROID does alot of things. I couldn't put mine down for the first few weeks I had it.

We are glad you are finding the forums so useful too.

It's Great to have you join us all here. :icon_ devil:

BlueBus

Reaction score
I think your talking about the screen that comes up when docked. If you do not have a docking station you install the dockrunner app and it will put your phone in "docking" mode. I use it at night as an alarm clock. I am not sure why the screen came up though unless you have magnets in your side?

OP
B

Blazed30

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome it wasnt the weather channel screen thats for sure lol. I was playing my PS3 which is wireless maybe it tried to dock dont know. I'll try dowlnloading the dockrunner to see if that looks similar to what I saw. Thanks for the suggestions