Replacement Coming

gorexinfx

Reaction score
Ok, so my Droid 1 I got on launch date finally broke (screen crack) from falling off my couch. Go figure, its fallen from higher places and has been fine. The problem is when its turned on, the screen does not light up but all haptic feedback works. Nothing can be seen.

My phone is rooted, so how would I go about unrooting the phone before it goes back? (Keep in mind the screen does not light up) Can anyone guide me in steps for the volume/rocker keys on the side to wipe it in Clockwork.

And, if my new phone gets shipped with 2.2, how would I go about rooting that?

bishoy

Reaction score
Ok, so my Droid 1 I got on launch date finally broke (screen crack) from falling off my couch. Go figure, its fallen from higher places and has been fine. The problem is when its turned on, the screen does not light up but all haptic feedback works. Nothing can be seen.

My phone is rooted, so how would I go about unrooting the phone before it goes back? (Keep in mind the screen does not light up) Can anyone guide me in steps for the volume/rocker keys on the side to wipe it in Clockwork.

why would you be sending it back? warranty doesnt cover cracked screens. you wont be getting a new phone from vzw

OP
G

gorexinfx

Reaction score

why would you be sending it back? warranty doesnt cover cracked screens. you wont be getting a new phone from vzw

My bad, its not cracked. It just doesn't light up. I'm guessing something inside came loose. I already have the new phone in my possession.