Installing rubix focused 1.9.5

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by BackSeatSuicide, Apr 11, 2011.

1. BackSeatSuicide

Ratings:
    +0
    so I just wiped data/factory reset, wiped cache, and now I'm installing Rubix Focused 2.0.1 from my SDcard, just finished installing and I'm rebooting now, so heres to hoping it works ! lol

2. BackSeatSuicide

Ratings:
    +0
    sweet ! it worked perfect...my only question is when i click my home button it gives me the choice between ADW Launcher and then just "Launcher". which one is better to use and whats the difference ?

another question, whats the purpose of "QuickClock Rubix Edition" ?

3. 861289

861289 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Once I download rubix focused 1.9.5 it took me straight to pre installation..I have Droid x bootstrapper,rom manager.and busy box all installed and I'm rooted anyways when it took me to pre installation I cancelled it but it had the option to do a backup and wipe data/cache and wipe dalvic cache anyways I cancelled it because I thought u were suposto have tunic 1.9.5 installed on your SD card so I went to look to install it on my SD card and it isn't there anywhere in my apps,where is it how am I gonna be able to find it to install it from my SD card when it asks me to when I can't find it to move it to my SD card where is it did it download properly..please help

Search tags for this page

focused installing