installing out of marketplace app help!!!

kinderadam

Reaction score
i have downloaded and installed many non marketplace apps but I am having troubles with one. I bought and downloaded Asphalt 5, but whenever i try to install, it says I do not have enough memory. I have 2 GB on my sd card left and 124 MB of internal phone storage, and Asphalt 5 is only 49.94 MB.... So what is the problem????

yomomma7826

Reaction score
well, your problem is, is that there is no asphalt 5 for the android. lol. only asphalt 3, so ask for your money back.

gertman

Reaction score
kinderadam is correct Gameloft DOES make an Asphalt 5 for the Droid!!!

BUT as he already stated it will not install. I have the same issue and I have been working with Gameloft for over a month but no success.

kinderadam have you been able to install it yet?

Anyway where would I find Asphalt 3 to download? Gmaeloft does not sell it anymore and it is not on the Android market.

yomomma7826

Reaction score
you could always "download" your game, although, we all dont condone piracy. its always an option. its how i got it, but it doesn run very wel on the droid.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Based on your post, the issue is not with how much space is left on your internal memory or your SD card, it's with the memory available.

Try using task panel to shut down apps running in the background to gain access to more memory

gertman

Reaction score
bike_guy,

thank you very much for your suggestions BUT I have tried this as well.

yomomma7826,

Is that Asphalt 5 or 3 as you mentioned in a previous post? How would downloading it off the web first help me with an install error? Also if I already paid Gameloft than it really wouldn't be piracy, right?