ASPHALT 5 for the DROID!!!!

gertman

Reaction score
Asphalt 5 is now available for the Droid through the Gameloft website. BUT, I am getting an out of memory error when I try to install it.

Has anyone else downloaded and installed Asphalt 5 successfully for the Moto Droid?

I have been working with Gameloft for about a month to try and get them to fix this issue. And I really want to know if it is just my Droid or if other people also have this problem.

OP
G

gertman

Reaction score
From your moto droid just go to:

gameloft dot com

You will automatically get routed to their WAP store and Asphalt 5 HD+ is supposedly one of their "Bestsellers". It probably is for the iPhone but not fro the Droid.

Well good luck, and let me know!

Last edited:
OP
G

gertman

Reaction score
Bike Guy,

This is true BUT I thought I would title a thread "Asphalt 5" because I can not seem to find any mention that this game exists for the Droid anywhere on the web. Except of course on the Gameloft forum with my HELP post LOL

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i really cant find asphalt 5 for android. can you pls give me a exact link ? thx.
btw i hope if it exists that it store the data on sdcard otherwise it sucks.

Last edited:
OP
G

gertman

Reaction score
MustangGT500,

From your Droid's web browser go to the gameloft home web site. It is iPhone Games, Mobile Games - Java Games for Mobile Phones | Gameloft and you will automatically get routed to their WAP store. Their on the first page at the top is a list of top sellers and Asphalt 5 is at the top.

The only other way to download the game is by going to the gameloft website (same address as above) and manually inputting your phone and info and they will text message a link to download the game. Please let me know if you were successfully or not. Also thanks for that link to the thread with list of great games for the Droid.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
still cant find it on my milestone. maybe just on droid.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thx. i bought it. and free up 112 mb space. but i cant install it :(. sucks.

OP
G

gertman

Reaction score
Yup! I freed up 180mb at one point on my Droid with still no luck. Now if you want to try and help me convince Gameloft that this is really a problem and not just on my phone PLEASE post on their tech support site.