OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Thank you for your Help Eagle, i had a couple of back to back meetings and couldn't check in.. To uninstall the Sourcery Notification just use TB. Worked great for me, the double notification sound stopped for me after uninstalling of the Gmail notifier, i think there was one time where i flashed the Rom and uninstalled the notifier without disabling the sound first and it kept going. Not sure if it will help but reinstall through settings, disable the sound, and uninstall again.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
is there a way to change the call history screen preferences so that it shows exactly how long it's been since I made or received a call? I can't seem to figure it out if so.

Thanks and I'm glad to back on froyo!

If you install the modified contacts app through Sourcery settings you will an app that provides more details about your call log and more options including black listing a number i believe. If you are only referring to the call log being squishy that can fixed by disabling the background through Sourcery settings.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
still love this rom...flashed my back up the other day and enjoyed it a bit

Lenster

Reaction score
I followed the instructions, download the three files, installed in order 2.0 2.2 then GApps. Each completed successfully.

Its running, but the About Phone says Sourcery 2.0 final and I got a notification that a 2.1 update was available

I going to try flashing the 2.2 update again

Len

EDIT: Still the same. If someone tells me this is a problem, I will wipe and redo all three again.

dfalcon217

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I deleted extra email apps n cleared notifications on led app and all is right again.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I followed the instructions, download the three files, installed in order 2.0 2.2 then GApps. Each completed successfully.

Its running, but the About Phone says Sourcery 2.0 final and I got a notification that a 2.1 update was available

Len

EDIT: Still the same. If someone tells me this is a problem, I will wipe and redo all three again.

Go to menu > about phone and check the build version

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

Lenster

Reaction score

Len

Go to menu > about phone and check the build version

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

Thats where I was.... Says Sourcery v2.0 Final

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
i wasnt sure.

but yeah in about p[hone at the bottom it should say 2.2
wasnt sure if that got there or not.
if your gonna flash again just pull the sourcery notifications and the sourcery updater out of the zip before flashing since you really have no use for those.
the updater is cool i wsa pretty proud i got that working but it wont be used. so no need to hog the tiny system resourses the droid gives you.

Lenster

Reaction score
No joy. I wiped all 3x. I'm using Rzr recovery. Flashed 2.0, 2.2 and Gapps sequentially w/no boots in between. All said they completed successfully. About Phone still says Sourcery 2.0 Final.

I downloaded the three zip files from the OP.

It's might be just cosmetic, but if it was, why would I get an update notification for 2.1

This is an OG D1 and I have flashed many roms both Froyo and GB with no other problems.

Len

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
might be

No joy. I wiped all 3x. I'm using Rzr recovery. Flashed 2.0, 2.2 and Gapps sequentially w/no boots in between. All said they completed successfully. About Phone still says Sourcery 2.0 Final.

I downloaded the three zip files from the OP.

It's might be just cosmetic, but if it was, why would I get an update notification for 2.1

This is an OG D1 and I have flashed many roms both Froyo and GB with no other problems.

Len

try downloading a theme if it works your good if it doesnt than 2.2 is not there. i didnt put to gether 2.2 so it may not of had the changes made to change that number i dont know. try downloading a theme through the settings if ti works your good if it doesnt than you dont have 2.2. try redownloading the 2.2 update and installing.

Lenster

Reaction score
try downloading a theme if it works your good if it doesnt than 2.2 is not there. i didnt put to gether 2.2 so it may not of had the changes made to change that number i dont know. try downloading a theme through the settings if ti works your good if it doesnt than you dont have 2.2. try redownloading the 2.2 update and installing.

Thanks for the quick response. I just restored PE 6.3. I will come back to this in a few days and try your suggestion

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I checked the files in the OP and they are all good. I will reflash myself tonight just to make sure. The only other thing i can think of is RZ Recovery might cause this bug during the flashing part. I use CWM and never had a problem. Just a guess though..