Incredible root guide..?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a friend with a DInc who wants to root it! Does this give you the same Wireless Tether like I have on my D2?? I want to help him out but I don't know much about the Incredible and I didn't really see an uncomplicated guide for how to root it. Any suggestions/links? Thanks in advance!!

ptsmith24

Reaction score
Sorry I can't help you there. I've done my rooting from ubuntu 10.04. He could use a live cd so that he doesn't have to install.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok no worries! Doug? Enlightened?

Sorry I can't help you there. I've done my rooting from ubuntu 10.04. He could use a live cd so that he doesn't have to install.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

texasplayamade

Reaction score
Sweet so I can root mine with unrevoked so ima be using the same stuff to download to my window vista ? I have 2.2 stock what would I gotta do ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet so I can root mine with unrevoked so ima be using the same stuff to download to my window vista ? I have 2.2 stock what would I gotta do ?

Just follow the guide that was linked to in post #2 of this thread.

cj5 buggy

Reaction score
thanks for posting. i had to get mine repalced due to a broken screen. only took a second of searching to find what i needed.

B

bigsapz

Once you root, remove bloatware and install a ROM...its like a brand new phone. No joke. That guide is excellent. Got my DInc rooted first try.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App