in ear headphones with a mic

Legacy23

Reaction score
that looks cool....i've got the motorola s9's right now but sometimes i want something wired because i wear glasses occasionally and the s9's aren't comfortable with them

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I have some Body glove ones called they are realy good and Ive had them for 3.5 years now. the come with 2.5 - 3.5 adapter. they have a tangle free cord...they are the best Ive had for a cell phone. I ordered some for my husband on ebay. For cheap. But the picture the seller has up is not the way they look. So I had to ask him a few questions about it. He says the picture is wrong and they are what ive described. So we will see. the second link is what they look like from the body glove company web site.

BODY GLOVE EARGLOVE SPORT STEREO - eBay (item 250521094818 end time Nov-26-09 16:25:34 PST)

Body Glove | Store

I just went to the body glove link you provide and click buy...the description said the headset will not work with Nokia and the "Answer/End control feature is not compatible with Motorola® phones." Thats off of the body glove site. Did it work for you?

Regarding the iPhone in ear headset they dont work as a mic to talk...it only work as a headset to listen.

jay80z

Reaction score
I tested my iphone headphones on my droid when i first got it...i was not able to use them for phone calls at all. It did not recognize the mic...I have read similar things in other threads...I don't think they are compatible with the phone...

Usually anything tarnished with the Apple logo will be incompatible with anything other than another Apple product.

Hoping the bose headset i just ordered will be a good set.

PhiQuanTu

Reaction score
Bose headset

I took the advice and bought the Bose headset, but for some reasons I can't get the button to "pick up" or "hang up" calls. I tried to use it on my Samsung Alias II and can't get the button to work either. I have to go to the phone to pick up a call. All of my other cheaper headsets can do this basic function.

mynameiserich

Reaction score
mpenda....you like the z.buds?? Do all the buttons work for the droid? They had a sale on them and they were 50% off so I ordered a pair.

rob.wts

Reaction score
Yes, I have the Mototrola Droid, and the Motorola EH20 works well with it.