in ear headphones with a mic

jaxjaggywires

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations for a good set of in-ear headphones with a mic? There's a set on the VZW site (link), but was wondering if anyone knew of any better ones. I'm just going to be using the phone as an mp3 player a lot, and want to be able to have a mic on the headphones for convenience on calls.

davidalolo

Reaction score
I have some Body glove ones called they are realy good and Ive had them for 3.5 years now. the come with 2.5 - 3.5 adapter. they have a tangle free cord...they are the best Ive had for a cell phone. I ordered some for my husband on ebay. For cheap. But the picture the seller has up is not the way they look. So I had to ask him a few questions about it. He says the picture is wrong and they are what ive described. So we will see. the second link is what they look like from the body glove company web site.

BODY GLOVE EARGLOVE SPORT STEREO - eBay (item 250521094818 end time Nov-26-09 16:25:34 PST)

Body Glove | Store

Christobal

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought the Verizon in-ear wired headset a few months ago. I really liked them when I used them in the mall immediately after purchase. Later on, after using my normal in-ear phones with my iPod and going back to the Verizon set, I realized there was almost NO high end. It's even more evident on phone calls.

When I bought my Droid at Best Buy, I also took a chance on a $50 set made by Vmoda. The difference is night and day compared to the Verizon set. While they don't compare with my Shure $150 set, they are very nice for when I decide to use my Droid for listening to music with the option of making calls.

Just found the site. Thanks for being here!

C

mynameiserich

Reaction score
Do the klipsch headphones with mic and ipod controls work on the droid?? My iphone headphone set with mic doesnt work for the mic...and the controls don't skip tracks - only pause and play...

Beanfire

Reaction score
Nope, other forum threads said that only a couple things worked but for the most part look elsewhere! I really wished they worked though, I have the ones without the mic and they are amazing!

Legacy23

Reaction score
Do the klipsch headphones with mic and ipod controls work on the droid?? My iphone headphone set with mic doesnt work for the mic...and the controls don't skip tracks - only pause and play...

I jus ordered the apple i phone headphones....i wanted the original ones not the new earbuds that they have.....your saying that they work as headphones and as a headset but they only allow you to play and pause the music?.....what about answer and end calls?

mynameiserich

Reaction score
I tested my iphone headphones on my droid when i first got it...i was not able to use them for phone calls at all. It did not recognize the mic...I have read similar things in other threads...I don't think they are compatible with the phone...

Legacy23

Reaction score
aw man that sucks.....well i guess i gotta sell the ones i just ordered then