1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

In call volume settings

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mdrichart, Oct 22, 2010.

1. mdrichart

mdrichart New Member

I have a new Droid X, which works properly, however I have a question. I am relatively hard of hearing, and every time I make or receive a call, I have to adjust the volume so I can hear the caller. I had an iPhone prreviously, and it would remember the last call volume. I cannot find any way to set the call volume other than adjust it for every call, but if I could set it higher it would be great. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. DSachleben

DSachleben New Member

I have the same problem, whenever I connect to my Jawbone bluetooth the in-call volume is set extremely low. It periodically resets to lower volume during the day.
Search tags for this page
adjust hearing on droidx

adjust hearing volume droid x

adjust in call volume android

android in call volume setting

droid x in call volume set
how can i adjust hearing volume on motorola droid

how to adjust in call volume on droid

how to set droid 2 in call volume
how to turn up the hearing volume on htc droid dna phone
in call volume android
in call volume for droidx