Call volume set to minimum, but occasionally starts louder

pudah

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been posted before, but I don't really know what to search for, and every search I've done has come back with nothing related.

Basically, I keep my ear-phone in call volume set to the minimum, as that's all I need. However, sometimes I'll make a call and it'll be really loud, possibly the maximum. I can't turn the volume down because it's at the minimum, but when I turn the volume up it actually goes down. What's happening is when I turn the volume up to the second quietest spot, the pone is actually setting the volume to that level, which is much quieter than what I was hearing.

Anyone else experience this? I haven't yet figured out a cause or a trigger of any sort, not to say there isn't one. Im guessing there is no solution, and it's pretty minor, but annoying none the less.

Silver Member
Reaction score
it's possible there's some sort of disconnect in the programming of what volume is what setting... what about your notification/media volumes? what are those set at?

OP
pudah

pudah

Reaction score
it's possible there's some sort of disconnect in the programming of what volume is what setting... what about your notification/media volumes? what are those set at?

All different levels. I found today that it does it sometimes on speaker too. Ill turn on speaker and it'll be blasting at full though set to the minimum.