In call volume

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by cwzwack, Mar 19, 2010.

1. cwzwack

cwzwack New Member

When I am on the phone with someone (no bluetooth, no headset), the volume is always pretty loud. I pull the phone away from my ear so I can see the screen, hit the volume down buttom, but the display shows its already at the minimum it can go. But if I hit the volume up, then the volume down, I can drop the volume by several levels even though the display still shows its at the lowest setting. Anybody else have this?
  2. faxman75

faxman75 New Member

I do. I usually have my headphones on and i put the in call volume to the lowest and it's still really loud in my ear. I bet this is handy when outdoors or in crowded places though. I thought it was loud for me because when I first got my droid I was browsing these forums and someone suggested going into the programming and gave step by step instructions on how to increase call volume and such. A dumb move on my part, I later noticed several posts later people saying not to go in and mess with programming. It sounds great and it may be a result of what I did but it's certainly loud as hell! lol.

So, is it possible you did the same thing or was I one of the few idiots who did this? lol