IMSCSERVER Deleted using TB and will not restore HELP

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Okay, so I did the same thing extreme_emt did (deleted the IMSCserver while working too fast in TB) -- But instead of returning the phone, I'm trying my best to fix. On a high level, here is everything I've tried.

- Pulled the TB backup file I had of the IMSCserver 1.0 and placed it into the /system/apps folder. The problem here was I only had the .apk, the .odex was no where to be found. therefore this didnt work
- I deodexed my Razr by flashing it with Nitro's Rom: [Rom] Deodexed Droid Razr - DroidRzr.comfter doing this, I got my 3g / 4g LTE back! All my apps were able to download content ... but then I realized that my browser (even downloaded Dolphin to see if that made a difference) doesnt connect. Any URL I put in, I automatically get sent to a "Web Page Not Available" error page. On WiFi everything works perfectly, but on 3g or 4g -- nothing.

Is there anything else I'm missing?? Since there isnt a SPF out yet for me to re-image my whole phone, this seems like the most viable option.. and considering I'm getting data when pulling from the Market, Facebook, Gmail, etc. I just wonder if there is some sort of proxy setting I can change to get my browser data.

Thanks!

Just say this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-support/185712-cmw-stock-backup.html

panimat

Reaction score
WOOOOT!!! We're up and running dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

First, I did try installing the Firefox mini browser and it worked --- But that was the only one. Stock Browser, Dolphin, Opera all did the same thing.. Then after you posted about the CMW Stock Backup, and went through that process .. and BAM! We're back online.

Hopefully others can find this thread and benefit from this as well, since up to now, there wasnt much out on the web around this topic.

Thanks for your help -- and I'll make sure to sent a thanks out to MonkeyMouth for the backup as well.