Important ? about d/l link for UD3.0RC2....

jbg25

Reaction score
I know it would be easier to get a response on BD's sight...but after having my account info lost so many times....I refuse to sign up again (considering I have already had to resign up several times in the last year, after they lost their member account info...it just has become too frustrating to deal with that site)

I asked this in the main thread above...but go no response from Raffica or anyone who might have the answer...so posting again in its own thread. I did get confirmation from one other user that he saw the same thing.

I downloaded RC2 a few days back, and aside from the known issues...it has been great.

BUT...while working my way through the settings...I noticed that when I go to the UD setting->Commands (scroll down to Device Info) Says "The Ultmiate Droid - RC1".

Is this just something BD missed before finalizing RC2? or is the link actually providing the file to RC1?

Thanks

kr0n

Reaction score
A quick search of the main thread shows that they know about it, and that even though it says RC1, it is actually RC2

OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score
A quick search of the main thread shows that they know about it, and that even though it says RC1, it is actually RC2

I read all 14 pages and missed that....what page/post is that?

Reaction score
It is in fact RC2 even though it says RC1. I know this because first i installed RC1 and auto rotate did NOT work. after putting RC2 on it did work, so they are in fact different

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
We just forgot to update that to RC2 bc we wanted to get it out quickly with the fix in it.

BTW i skim the main thread but dont have time to read all the threads all the way. lots of smart people on here usaully have the answer, if not just pm me. i do answer back :)

OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score
Thanks guys....I have no idea how I missed it in the main thread...read the darn thing twice before I asked.

I hate starting new threads if not necessary...but after a couple days with no response...I figured it could not hurt.

Thanks for the responses

Reaction score
You can always shoot me a PM as well and i can help out the best i can :)

but if possible please use the search button first :)