I'm looking for a good calender app/widget

tmal2

Reaction score
Could someone please recommend a good calender app. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles but I am looking for something that I can make full screen(panel). I use my calender often and don't mind losing a whole screen to one app/widget.

I've seen screenshots here of full screen calenders here so I know they exist. I just can't find one.

Thanks for the help

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agenda Widget fits seamlessly with the native Google Calender that comes stock with these Devices and has a full screen widget

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

Twist747

Reaction score
I LOVE Calander Pad. Has a much more aligned UI to my preferences than the stock. It has several nice widgets although my love is in the app interface.

I'm very pleased.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
+1 for Agenda Widget. Handful of themes, customization options and it integrates Gtasks, gtasks, Astrid or Touchdown into the UI. Supports scrolling as well.

~ DroidForums.net App ~

Rumps

Reaction score
Speaking of calendars, does anyone know of a calendar app that gives you more liberties as far as repetitive scheduling goes?

The standard calendar app that came with my droid allows you to repeat a schedule based on a weekly work schedule; however, as a shift worker my schedule works off a 28 day monthly rotation as opposed to the standard 30-31 days. Any thoughts on some open source stuff out there so I don't have to insert my work schedule manually?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you do not like the stock app check out Cal widget (free) , Jorte (free), or Pure Calendar (paid).
Mike

Moved to the apps section