Calender Widget suggestions!

Fuugie

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good calender widget and have yet to find one. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

PARick

Reaction score
If you want it to sync with Google calendar try Smooth Calendar. If you want one wher you senter your own events, I line AA Taskas it will show the full month. Then, it has another widget that will show just the daily events.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 for Jorte. It is by far the best calender widget I have come across plus the price is right since it's free! It has 25 different widgets, and like Firefighter said from 1x1 all the way to 5x5. with 7 color combinations. You can set it up for Monthly, Monthly + Tasks, Vertical, Two Weeks, Weekly, Agenda, Task, and Calendar views. You can make it totally transparent, not transparent, or various percentages in between. I think it is one of the best things I have ever downloaded for my phone. And like I said it's free!

davidwilp

Reaction score
I tired Jorte, it was good but I had some issues with it. Then I tried Calengoo and LOVE it. Has widgets (which I don't use) but it does everything I want including easy sync.

BelowZero

Reaction score
I use both Smooth Calendar and Jorte. I like the Smooth Calendar widget because it allows you to see your next 3 events on your calendar. Then Jorte is great as a monthly calendar. My only problem is that the text is too big and should be smaller.

kiwiguy

Reaction score
I have tried Jorte, Calengoo and pretty much every other calendar widget I could find and for me the best is Android Agenda Widget. It syncs with google calendar; is scrollable; very customizable and has multiple widget sizes.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
i use pure grid calendar. I get all my paid widgets and apps from 4shared.

Sent from my D2G running Gingerbread