I'm looking for a good calender app/widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by tmal2, Oct 20, 2010.

1. tmal2

tmal2 Member

Could someone please recommend a good calender app. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles but I am looking for something that I can make full screen(panel). I use my calender often and don't mind losing a whole screen to one app/widget.

I've seen screenshots here of full screen calenders here so I know they exist. I just can't find one.

Thanks for the help
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Agenda Widget fits seamlessly with the native Google Calender that comes stock with these Devices and has a full screen widget

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
  3. Twist747

Twist747 New Member

I LOVE Calander Pad. Has a much more aligned UI to my preferences than the stock. It has several nice widgets although my love is in the app interface.

I'm very pleased.
  4. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

+1 for Agenda Widget. Handful of themes, customization options and it integrates Gtasks, gtasks, Astrid or Touchdown into the UI. Supports scrolling as well.

~ DroidForums.net App ~
  5. Rumps

Rumps New Member

Speaking of calendars, does anyone know of a calendar app that gives you more liberties as far as repetitive scheduling goes?

The standard calendar app that came with my droid allows you to repeat a schedule based on a weekly work schedule; however, as a shift worker my schedule works off a 28 day monthly rotation as opposed to the standard 30-31 days. Any thoughts on some open source stuff out there so I don't have to insert my work schedule manually?
  6. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

If you do not like the stock app check out Cal widget (free) , Jorte (free), or Pure Calendar (paid).
    Mike

Moved to the apps section
Search tags for this page

28 day rotation calender

calendar rotational 35/35
u qm looking for a calender app