I'm like my phone, brain dead!

pelicanbill

Reaction score
on a canal narrowboat somewhere in England
Apologies but I don't understand....I download ICS onto my razr and of course it now sulks. Having read various threads it seems a natural and proper course of action to carry out a FDR.

Now then, if I do a FDR, won't it send the razr back in time to its original GB? Or is the new ICS preserved?

I need to know because I'm not on a wireless nor 4G connection so it would be very difficult to download ICS all over again!

I'm sorry to be so dim but hopefully you guys can provide a bit of light :)

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Apologies but I don't understand....I download ICS onto my razr and of course it now sulks. Having read various threads it seems a natural and proper course of action to carry out a FDR.

Now then, if I do a FDR, won't it send the razr back in time to its original GB? Or is the new ICS preserved?

I need to know because I'm not on a wireless nor 4G connection so it would be very difficult to download ICS all over again!

I'm sorry to be so dim but hopefully you guys can provide a bit of light :)

It will still be ICS. After you download and install a new update, the factory image that the phone will get reset to when doing a FDR is of the most recent update.

jaseman

Reaction score
After doing an FDR - install .215. It really helps. dancedroid