Im done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alucard9114

Reaction score
Backing up my Sd card,unrooting,and calling verizon to get them to wave the restocking fee!:frown:
im done looking for a Bionic without the high pitch noise and this is the 3rd time the screen blacked out on me and i had to do a battery pull.:angry:
Sad to say it good bye Bionic hope the Prime is great!

BigZig

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience hopefuly the Prime is better experience for you. But i really dont think we need another thread that turns into Bionic bashing.

Tegamal

Reaction score
I had a friend at work ask me about the "high pitched noise" that people are talking about online, I told him I never heard of it. This is actually the first I'm hearing of it online, I've never had any issues with my phone, whatsoever.

tcayton49

Reaction score
And you couldn't have put this in one of the 43 other "I'm taking the Bionic back" threads? Or the 22 "Whining noise in my Bionic" threads? It really needed its own thread?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
The Droid 1 and the Droid X had the same type of stuff. People having to try several examples to get a fully functional phone. Sometimes it just goes like that..

KanUHearMeNow

Reaction score
And you couldn't have put this in one of the 43 other "I'm taking the Bionic back" threads? Or the 22 "Whining noise in my Bionic" threads? It really needed its own thread?
43+22=65 Bionic problem threads? Looks like Bionic is getting scratched off my list. :frown:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Why are Bionic owners so aggressive when people complain about the phone ? Never saw this with any other Android . Can it be buyer's remorse ?

redwood

Reaction score
Why are Bionic owners so aggressive when people complain about the phone ? Never saw this with any other Android . Can it be buyer's remorse ?

comments like that only fan the flames

sent from the ether

Status
Not open for further replies.