Im done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashx2

Reaction score
I had Verizon give me another Bionic on the 18th. Had to download all my apps from my pc because the market app had no record of what I had previously downloaded. For the last three mornings I've had about ten apps that show not installed. No matter where I put the apps they're missing the next day. Returning the phone tomorrow. Hopefully, because of the problems, no restocking fee. Might try it again if they get the bugs worked out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

pool_shark

Reaction score
Why are Bionic owners so aggressive when people complain about the phone ? Never saw this with any other Android . Can it be buyer's remorse ?

It definitely isn't just the bionic, it's the same with every device. Some people love their device, completely blind to its flaws, some people's device have no noticeable flaws.

People will always complain that the device they love is being bashed, they complain about the number of complaint threads, but they have no problem with repetitive positive threads, even posting in each one.
Those people are zealots.

I personally have no loyalty to any device, manufacturer, or carrier, it's just not that important to me.

Alastrionia

Sourcery Themer / Designr
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it's simple
either it works or it doesn't

if you are having problems, it sucks and is a pain in the arse
if you're not, be happy that you aren't

QA on this phone obviously wasn't on par with what it should have been.

seriously people need to relax, take a deep breath, let it all out
clear the mind and then get back to your normal everyday stuff

tgs3838

Reaction score
Iv been very happy with mine. Iv had no real problems so far. From my point of view Im kinda tired of seeing people make post. If your gonna send it back and get a different phone then who cares lol. When that new phone comes out people will say the same stuff. Think it just happens when you make thousands of phones

brandon9559

Reaction score
I only hear the noise faintly when music is not playing, like between tracks. I don't hear it whatsoever while music is playing. I don't really listen to music much anyway...and when I do rarely through headphones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.